a.MARIE
PERFECTION ISN'T EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
trifflin ass roommates
I have been living in my apartment since May 1st.
Overall, I have been loving it!
However, my roommate and her boyfriend have been getting on my last nerve in terms of their cleanliness.
These mothafuckers continue to leave their trash and other shit out in the living room and kitchen like they are the only ones living here.
Keep in mind, we have a dish washer.
When you're done with a dish, all you have to do is load it into the dishwasher.
Not to mention, this bitch was the main one bitching about boyfriends do not need to be over on a daily basis.
Meanwhile, her loser ass boyfriend does not have a job and he doesn't like his parents so he has been living with us.
I don't necessarily have a problem with him stayin over but at the same time I get tired of lookin at this skinny mothafucka slouched on the couch in boxers every day of the week.

PRIOR TO THE ATROCITIES THAT ARE MY ROOMMATE & HER BOYFRIEND:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Oh, how I miss the days when my apartment use to look like this.
Now, my apartment has clothes piled up in the living room.
Dirty plates, left over food & drink, papers, all kind of shit scattered across the living room & kitchen.
Last week, omg, was the worse it has been.
She had a couple come stay with us who she knew from her old school.
Trash piled up on the countertops, around the trashcan, dirty qtips in my bathroom
Juice of mine drunk, new pack of cheese pratically gone.
I need to talk to her about this,
but I don't know what to say.
I don't want to be a bitch, because I am known to be one.
I like her as a person.
She's cool & so is her boyfriend.
But if things continue this way,
I'll be resentful towards her and the next 13 months of both our lives could be hell.
We pay too much money to be unhappy.
Why can't I ever find roommates who are respectful of the "common areas?"
Who understand I do NOT want to be living in YOUR filth.


THE FILTH THAT IS MY ROOMMATE & HER BOYFRIEND:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
4 Comments:
Blogger OffdaShoulda said...
now thats a beautiful apartment..i hope you get them to straighten it back to normal soon

Blogger Kiwi™ said...
Damn. how inconsiderate. Girl its time to bitch a little. You live there too so yeah say something.

Dont make me do it! LOL

Oh and I just followed you today! Great blog

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You have such a beautiful home . It shouldnt be treated like the way it is . You dont deserve to live like that so maby you should talk to her about it

Hope it all works out :)

Nah sweetie...it's time to have the TALK..you don't want your place to start being invaded bu four legged creatures, ya know??

Post a Comment