a.MARIE
PERFECTION ISN'T EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
my boyfriend
so.
me being the nosey & bored individual i tend to be,
i decided to google my boyfriend's "online identity."
the user name he uses for his yahoo, myspace, etc.
up comes his username on a site called mocospace.
basically from what i've seen,
it's a myspace type website made specifically to be used on your cell phone.
however, myspace can be used as business, pleasure or whatever the fuck you want it to be.
this site seems to be on some "hookup" type shit.
anyway,
i'm browsing through his page and nothing but bitches.
one particular girl he has conversations w/ on a regular basis.
from her end of the conversation, she asks whether he has a girl & something about "its whenever you have time."
like,
i honestly don't know how to take this information.
should i just brush it off as nothing?
from what i can see, he's just chatting.
i chat with other niggas.
i have a facebook & a myspace.
but, every dude that hits me up knows i have a boyfriend.
more importantly, i don't hit dudes up and i am not on myspace or facebook to meet guys.
i typically just use facebook and myspace to stay in contact with people and entertainment purposes.
he on the other hand is on a website that encourages hookups.
he does not have any of his profiles that he is in a relationship.
and i tried to defend the fact that he doesn't have "in a relationship" on myspace because he doesn't get on it much and he hasn't updated his profile in years.
on the other hand, he updates this mocospace shit on a daliy & it says single.
am i just trippin?
or do i need to get gone?

like,
i feel like ...
i don't know.
he claims he loves me.
he's always telling me how much he loves me.
he shows it in all his other actions.
helping me when i may need money.
he took off work this friday to help me move.
he'll call or text me just to say he loves me.
but at the same time,
i feel like i sound like one of those dumb bitches who makes all these excuses as to why her boyfriend loves her & he's not doing anything to hurt me.
what to do? what to do?



..........i do know i'm not saying a damn thing until this nigga helps me move lol
;/
3 Comments:
Blogger Niika said...
all i can say is talk to him about it..

Blogger Far said...
Yikes thats kinda a sticky situation but it really wouldnt sit well with me...

Blogger OffdaShoulda said...
well i'm just stumblin' upon this blog.which seems super cute..i'll be back again! hope everythin' worked out well. i would suggest you read that steve harvey book. its real good about inspiring us how to handle our relationships. good luck and god bless. :)kboug

Post a Comment