a.MARIE
PERFECTION ISN'T EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
moving ;]

23 DAYS & COUNTING !

My roommate & I finally found the apartments of our dreams.
They are absolutely gorgeous! They are in the heart of downtown, practically next door to the fox theater, minutes from Atlantic Station. Across the street is the Old Spaghetti Factory. We also have a mom and pop pizza place and sushi (yuck) restaurant on the first level of the apartment building. Also, we have a black hair salon that specializes in healthy and natural hair! I've heard great things about the salon. My mom even went there once and liked it. Minutes away from clubs such as Djanos. We're getting a two bedroom two bathroom apartment that's over 1200 square feet. We have a balcony that overlooks the city. Big ass walk-in closets in both rooms. It also has the most wonderful fitness center, pool and courtyard! Yeah bitches, I am definitely about to get that body right! We move in May 1st. There is so much to do. Pack. Figure out what I am going to do with my dog, Julio. Find a bed and other furniture. While, finishing up the semster of school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment