a.MARIE
PERFECTION ISN'T EVERYTHING!
Friday, April 17, 2009
faith 21


where the hell have I been?! Forever 21 is debuting a new line called Faith 21! & it's about motherfucking time. This line is for women sizes 12-18. I love Forever 21 and can generally fit into some their clothes. But at the same time, there are times when I wish the top were a little bigger because my big ass breasts damn near rip the shirt open or my hips and gut cut into skirt band & allows me no room to breath! so I am very excited. Not to mention, some of the clothes are cut super small. But cheap clothes for my very small college student budget , yay! ;] & Just in time for mis cumpleanos, which is May 10th btw. The line launches May 1st. I've always had this idea in mind. Creating cute, cheap "plus/popular sized clothes" like sizes 8-20 or something because of the lack of clothing for girls who have hips, ass, breasts and thighs.(8 really isn't a plus size, I know. & I honestly don't consider 12 & 14 plus size my damn self...) Maybe now I won't have to.

............Or I can get ideas for the launch of my own line from Faith 21. ;]
0 Comments:

Post a Comment