a.MARIE
PERFECTION ISN'T EVERYTHING!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Valentine's ♥
so,
it's been awhile since my last update.
i've pretty much been with my boyfriend since thursday night.
i love when we spend long weekends together...
pretty much doing nothing but cuddling & watching tv.
we did get into a little incident friday.
but that was my fault.
i was acting like a spoiled brat,
he had yet to go to the mall for valentine's.
& i told him i would take him.
(his license is suspended.)
anyway,
it was late & we didn't go to the mall.
and i pretty much began to pout, mope around and ignore him.

So, I was thinking he wouldnt be able to get to the mall Saturday.
Because I had to go back home to go to a VDay party at work
& get ready for whatever me & him were going to do that night.
plus, when i asked him what we were gonna do he didnt seem to enthused.
I left his house that night around 2am and went home.
the next morning, he texts me that he was thinking about me.
me being the bitch i can be i say to him "are we doing anything today or not"
he tells me of course & ask why i was mad at him.
I told him because he wasnt planning on getting me a gift and it seemed like he didnt wanna go out.
He replies back that he has been out and about all morning trying to find something that would make me happy.
& of course, i felt like an asshole.
after i attended the get together @ work,
my mom and i made some stops to a few stores.
i got home late kinda late from all that.
i get ready, which takes me like 2 hours.
i go to his house and we exchange gifts.
he absolutely loved his.
the money clip, rocawear jacket, bottle of vodka, and some condoms!
he got me a VS angels heavenly perfume set.
we ended up going to a hibachi restaurant by his house and there was no wait!
you know the ones where the Japanese chefs cook in front of you...
like Bennihana's.
our little chef kinda sucked.
he didn't do too many tricks and the food was kinda bland.
...but it was still good.
i wanted to meet up with Victoria & her valentine at Cheesecake Factory,
but there was a two hr wait there.
I refused to wait that fucking long.
we came home & watched Charlie Brown Valentine
which he taped on his DVR for me
because I thought i missed it.
so that was a nice & cute surprise.
& of course we got drunk from the vodka
Anyway,
we had a nice valentine.
simple & sweet.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment