a.MARIE
PERFECTION ISN'T EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
School ...
I am so fucking ready for a break from school.
You'd think it wouldn't be much of a pain since I only go two days a week,
and work one day a week.
But it still is a pain in my fucking ass!
It's just so much reading that I don't feel like doing.
Midterms are coming up
so now i have to catch up with all the readings from the beginning of the semester.
I never learn my lesson.
After midterm/finals,
I make a claim I am going to keep up with my readings and shit
But,
It seems like some of my professors enjoy making their classes as boring as they can possibly be.
And of course, the textbook doesn't help much.


& to think I am no where near done with school.
Although,
I (hopefully) will be graduating by the end of the Fall 09 Semester,
I plan on going back to school to get a BS in Spanish.
For one,
because I absolutely love learning Spanish.
Two,
access to better pay.
Three,
My GPA isn't high enough to get into law school.
=(
THEN,
i'll have to go to law school for another 3 years.
oh the agony!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment