a.MARIE
PERFECTION ISN'T EVERYTHING!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Random 25.
On facebook, everyone is doing this "random 25" thing.
I decided to do mine on here.
My friends rarely use facebook & they pretty much know everything about me anyway.
I doubt anyone else will read it.
& if they do, I don't think I want just any random person reading.
A lot of these will be very personal.

1.) Since Valentine's Day is slowly approaching, it's important to know I've never had a Valentine. This year will be my first & I'm so excited.

2.) I hate fruits & most vegetables... hence, my constant struggle with my weight.


3.) I hate feet.

4.) I love fashion & clothes but I hate getting dressed. I prefer sweats. Although, I think it has something to do with my weight gain.

5.) I have a flat ass that I absolutely hate.

6.) I have a very short temper which has caused me to get in numerous fights at school, clubs and even once during a girl's scout trip. My friend's say the first thing I go for in a fight is the neck or face. Choke or slap a bitch..... or
nigga. I think I've been in equally the same number of fights with dudes as with females. I've only lost one fight & I had an unfair disadvantage. My friend who is about six feet stepped in the middle, but at the wrong angle. It was two dykes. She blocked one, who really wasn't doing anything. So the main bitch comes at me from some weird angle, while my friend was still kind of standing in front of me. Knocked me down and somehow my friend down. We're sitting on the floor.. my friend on top of me. And the bitch starts punching and shit. & I happen to be wearing a wig ... you can imagine what else happened....LOL. And it was at Compound, back when that club was hot. & I was lookin too sexy that night! Worst fight ever. I was too mad cause I knew I could have beat that bitch ass!

7.) Speaking of fights, something I am not proud of is the fact that I use to hit my mom. This was back in high school. I do think I have a problem. But also, my mom was almost too
controlling so I would get very pissed at some of the unfair rules or things she would say.When I get extremely angry, I can't control my actions. My father is the same way, which is where I'm sure I get it from.

8.) I've also gotten into it with my father. Until this very day, I don't understand what went wrong that day. It was Christmas. & the
nigga just went bizerk. The crazy thing is my father didn't believe in spankings and I had been daddy's little girl since birth. My mother, my grandmother, and other close family members say it was probably the fact that i've grown up and he missed out on so much of my life since we lived so far away. And the fact that I didn't go to school for college up in Philly. This was Christmas 2004. Since then, my father and I haven't spoken much. But, I did recently go visit & we're trying to work on our relationship. But I'm not sure if things will end up getting better. He refuses to help my financially. It upsets me because he has so much money & he sees I struggle financially. To me, it's a slap in the face. The fact that he doesn't care. He says it's because my grades aren't were they need to be. I agree. But at the same time, I do work. Most people I know who work while in college don't have the grades they are actually capable of getting. We'll see what happens tho.

9.) I want to be a model..... like an actual high fashion model. But if I'm not
successful, I'll feel like a failure. I actually did use to do a little bit of modeling with Barbizon. Fashion shows. Mannequin modeling.... back when it was popular to use real people to look like mannequins in the store window to model the clothes.

10.) I'm obsessed with lotion. I have like 2 bottles of lotion and a bottle of baby oil gel with me at all times! And I use all 3 when I put lotion on my hands after washing my hands or my hands feel dry.
LOL!

11.) My mother & I don't really know her real family. My grandfather I grew up knowing was not her real father. I don't think my grandmother was her real mother either. Her mother would not tell her even on her death bed whether she was her real mom. I do know my real grandfather lived in California. He was half white & half black. I've seen him once when I was like two. One of these days I'm going to find out the truth. I've thought about contacting that show the
locator! The grandmother and grandfather I grew up knowing will always be my heart tho!

12.) I'm usually known as "the mean girl," which is somewhat true. I can be rude and have a bad attitude. BUT, I'm also the most caring person ever.

13.) I'm also kind of racist! (not literally) There is a list of things I hate about every race... including black. I think Black people may annoy me the most
actually.

14.) I'm super lazy. Again, hence my grades and my weight.

15.) I cannot stand clutter especially like at work or like in the kitchen. But my room is the most cluttered place ever.

16.) I don't like to use things that belong to other people... like
washcloths/towels, dishes, sheets, practically anything that has to do with body contact. I'll start thinking about what body parts it was touching the person who used it last.

17.) I can't go
braless. It feels uncomfortable. It also makes me horny when nipples touch like fabric. So my bras have to be tight and padded so my nipples stay flat!

18.) I've never been faithful to any of my boyfriends in the past. I didn't necessarily cheat physically. I usually had guys I would talk to on the side. At the same time, I don't really consider any of my past boyfriends like actual relationships. I didn't really wanna be with them & I think they felt the same way about me.

19.) I constantly dream about my wedding and my kids and my future husband, who I am pretty sure will be Justin and our life.... what girl doesn't tho.

20.) I have a shoe fetish. I have tons of heels that I rarely wear.

21.) I probably have more club clothes than I do regular clothes.

22.) I can't run for shit. But I want to learn how to run a mile and eventually run a
roadrace.

23.) I talk a lot of shit & curse a lot.

24.) I'm really funny.. especially when I'm drunk & at the club. Going back to the talking shit thing, I'll just be
talkin shit about people while waiting in line @ the club ... which I know isn't nicest thing to do but nonetheless it's funny. But at least it makes the time go by!

25.)There are time when I think I'm really pretty. & then there are times when I look in the mirror like
wtf ...

26.) I played the piano since 2
nd grade. I stopped when I was in 12th. I am trying to get back into piano lessons tho.

27.) I use to could sing. I remember I was singing a
Mariah Carey song in my room and my mom and her husband were amazed. & somehow it went away. I think it's the fact that I was shy and embarrassed. So I stopped singing forreal.

28.) I hate my mother's husband. I refuse to call him my stepfather. He's selfish. Dirty. Lazy. Cheap. Unattractive. Fake. & a whole lot of other shit. I beg my mom to get a divorce but she's afraid to leave because of she doesn't think she could afford too.. which she can. I think she's just afraid. I think she fails to realize we'd both be happier even if we do have to struggle, than we are here.

29.) Neither of my parents have healthy relationships. My mom and dad are like oil & water. I can't imagine how they ever dated and ever got to the point of having sex they way they fight. They also both got remarried. Both their marriages were/are disasters. But I think watching their failed relationships, I've
learned a lot. & I think I'll be able to have somewhat of a successful marriage.

30.) I'm kind of spoiled... not in a bad way. I don't get everything I want when want it. But I get a lot of what I want..... I am an only child!

31.) I'm demanding. I like things my way.

32.) I don't have a lot of friends. Girls annoy me. They're too
airheadish and are only concerned with superficial things. Boys. Clothes. Etc Etc. The female friends I do have are stylish and shit but they are also capable of holding interesting conversations, having fun that excludes just going to the club and lookin for men. I dont have many guy friends because they always have ulterior motives.

33.) I haven't really spent much time with my friends in the past six months because I usually spend my free time with Justin. I do feel bad about it tho. In my defense, I am broke. They usually want to go to the club & I really haven't been feeling the clubs lately.

34.) I'd love to go to cosmetology school for makeup. But again, I'd feel like it'd be a waste of time. It's rare people make really good money doing makeup... at least the kind of money I want to be making. (Don't forget I want six kids!!)

35.) Ironically, I want to be a criminal and family law because I want to help people. They are the most underpaid lawyers there are. Business, International, and Entertainment lawyers make the most.

36.) I want to be fluent in Spanish. So once I graduate, hopefully in the fall, I am going to go back to school for a BS in Spanish.

37.) I love watching Investigation Discovery channel and Discovery Health Channel. I love watching show's like "Birth Day." The ones that document the last few months of pregnancy and giving birth. LOL. I also like watching shows that document murder cases.

38.) I can usually figure a person out within the first few minutes of meeting them. Their personalitly, whether I'll like them, etc etc. I end up not liking most people I meet.

39.) Things have to feel a certain way on my body or I won't wear them. There are clothes in my closet that I may like how it feels one day but the next feel horrible. I also have to wear a belt with pants.

40.) I love love love animals. I have a cat & a yorkie. I plan on having a house full of animals when I move out.

41.) Also, when I move out & finally graduate, I want to be a foster parent. There are so many needy kids and I would love to be a positive influence in their life & make them feel loved.

This was waaay more than 25.
LOL.
Oh well.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment